Business owners have so many important factors to consider when opening or expanding their business operations. One of the most crucial elements in the decision-making process is selecting where the business should be located. Having the full support of the city you are located in can make the difference between success and failure. Undoubtedly, Invest Aurora goes above and beyond when it comes to providing our new business owners with all the tools they need to get their business successfully up and running.
Aurora Business Owners are Supported and Understood
We understand the needs of business owners and continually strive to provide the resources they need to run a successful operation. To get an idea of the support our business owners receive through Invest Aurora, here is a sampling of what we offer prospective and current businesses, as well as some notable recent accomplishments:
Site selection services
- Helping business owners identify the ideal location, based on current size and projected growth or desired expansion
- Help in designing the selected space according to specific business needs
- Over 300 active properties listed
- Reply to over 50 site selection requests per year
- Creating business strategies
- Marketing strategies
- Obtaining proper licensing
- Emergency preparedness
- Workforce development
**We help current and prospective businesses identify and secure funds to develop, expand and improve commercial properties in Aurora. Impressive statistics from the past three years include:
- 5 EDGE agreement developments – $300MM+ investment – 1,400 jobs
- More state incentives than prior 20 years combined – $12MM!
- First ever Upper Illinois River Valley Development Authority (UIRVDAP) in Aurora – $4MM
- $2MM EDA Grant award
- $150,000 State of Illinois Navigator Program Award
Ongoing business retention services for all Aurora business owners
- COVID-19 support resources
- Business partnership breakfast
- Advancing Aurora newsletter
Opening or expanding a business can be a very difficult process, but we are here to provide the resources, strategies, financing opportunities and connections to make the process as easy as possible. Reach out to Invest Aurora at 630-256-3163 or firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how we can help.