Take control of your recruitment efforts in this exciting informational webinar designed to help you compete for the best, most qualified job candidates!
Register now for:
Find Better Talent Faster: How Digital Recruitment Marketing Powers Hiring Strategy
April 7, 2022
Free to Attend
Finding the right applicants for your open job positions is not what it used to be. Today’s generation of job seekers do their research before applying, and often rule out companies based on a number of factors (we’ll tell you what they look for during the webinar). Top tier candidates are extremely selective, and if your company is not taking advantage of all available recruitment technology, you could lose them to your competitors. There is no doubt that the recruitment process is ever-changing, and companies that adjust accordingly benefit the most – and build the best workforce. In this webinar, we’ll cover essential recruitment strategies including:
- Understanding the employment brand and why it is so important
- Identifying your own employment brand and incorporating it into your marketing efforts
- How the “transparent” job market impacts your search for candidates
- How to identify your company’s unique benefits for recruitment purposes
- Why implementing an effective employee referral program is important
- How targeted digital ads work to locate the best job candidates
- Identify the 4 key steps to reach and hire new candidates with digital advertising (we’ll detail the necessary tactics to Attract, Engage, Nurture and Convert candidates)
- Identify the 4-step process to create and improve your recruitment marketing strategies
- How to develop and use career pages, social media posts from your current team, email outreach and pipelines for talent
Revolutionize Your Recruitment and Hiring Strategies Now!
It’s time to put an end to the “post and pray” method of finding job candidates. Attend this webinar on April 7 and learn how to stay competitive in attracting top talent to your business. After the presentation, we will be available to address any specific inquiries you may have, so be sure to bring your questions!