Picture This: The Future of Fox Valley
Where families converge. Where Naperville and Aurora thrive. Where the next generation of shopping has arrived. An entertainment hub. An all-day destination. A gathering place for the entire family and the entire community. An invigorated redevelopment that will change what area residents think about their mall. Envision yourself as part of this change. Being a part of the future from the ground up. Everything you’ve imagined is ready to become your reality.
- Centered in the one of the most productive retail sales corridors in the Chicago metro area, Fox Valley captivates this covetable demographic and its daily commuters, and brings to life a community hub for those eager to make Fox Valley their new day-to-night destination.
- Aurora is the No. 1 city in the country to live the American Dream and is ranked as a top place (No.11) in the U.S. to raise a family
Orchard Gateway: 2000 Deerpath Road
On behalf of Panattoni Development, Orchard Gateway is a Class A warehouse distribution facility located in Aurora, Illinois. This 764,895 SF speculative building will be one of the largest ever constructed within the I-88 corridor and is divisible to 300,000 SF. Located within the second-largest city in the State of Illinois and adjacent to a full interchange at Orchard Road and I-88, companies can be assured abundant and well-qualified labor is available. Area amenities have also proven to be an asset in attracting many other corporations to the immediate area.
- 36’ Ceiling clear height
- 166 Exterior docks
- 185 Trailer parking positions
- 4 Drive-in doors
- 304 Car parking spaces
- 53.45 Acre site size
- Immediate access to I-88 via full interchange at Orchard Road
- Cross-docked facility
- Office area to suit
- 1,635’ Frontage along I-88
- High exposure – over 49,000 vehicles per day
Butterfield Center for Business and Industry: 2350 Frieder Lane
This is a 503,244-square-foot speculative building located on Ferry Road in Aurora, Illinois. The site consists of I-88 frontage & visibility as well as being part of the Butterfield Center for Business and Industry, a Class-A business park.
• New spec building in the Butterfield Center for Business and Industry,
a Class-A business park
• Excellent Interstate 88 frontage and visibility
• Close proximity to both the Eola Road and Route 59
four-way interchanges on I-88
• Fully-fenced and secured site with a single entry point
• Suitable for single-tenant or multi-tenant configurations
• A joint development of The Levy Organization, Development Resources, Inc.
and Sterling Bay